Get a laugh with these English Jokes.


Jokes in English..!

Get a laugh with these English Jokes.

laughter is strong medicine. It draws people together in ways that trigger healthy physical and emotional changes in the body. Laughter strengthens your immune system, boosts mood, diminishes pain, and protects you from the damaging effects of stress. Nothing works faster or more dependably to bring your mind and body back into balance than a good laugh.

-*-*-*-*-*-


-*-*-*-*-*-


A man meets an accident with his new Ferrari.

A policeman arrives.

Man: (Cried) Officer! My brand new car!

Police: You’re such a materialistic person. You even haven’t notice that your left arm has been cut off.

Man: (He looks at his left arm and yells) OMG! My Rolex watch!


πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ€£

-*-*-*-*-*-

-*-*-*-*-*-

Son: Give me money for gym

Mom: Will you become John Cena by going to the gym?

Son: πŸ€”Am I becoming Einstein by going to school?

-*-*-*-*-*-

-*-*-*-*-*-

Wife: Look at that drunk guy🍺

Husband:🀨 Who is he?

Wife: 10 years ago he proposed me and I rejected him

Husband: πŸ˜±Oh my God. He is still celebrating.


πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

-*-*-*-*-*-

New Teacher: All students introduce your name and hobbies

1st boy: πŸ€—My name is Jack and my hobby is πŸ‘€ watching the moon.

2nd boy: πŸ€—My name is Dave and hobby is πŸ‘€ watching the moon.

3rd boy:πŸ€— My name is Patrick & my hobby is πŸ‘€ watching the moon.

(All boys told their different names but the hobby was same)

New Teacher: πŸ€¨Good, all boys have the same hobby, Now its girl’s turn.

1st girl: ☺️Hi, my name is moon…


New Teacher:😢😢😢..


🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣

-*-*-*-*-*-

🏫Our school was great. Ours on the last benchπŸͺ‘πŸͺ‘


.


.


😎It was all a wasted gang.

πŸ§‘‍🀝‍πŸ§‘πŸ‘­πŸ‘¬πŸ‘«πŸ‘­

-*-*-*-*-*-

Relative: Son, what’s your age?

Guy: 25

Relative: πŸ˜―it’s an age of marriage, son. When will you marry?

Guy: πŸ˜’Very soon. And what’s your age, uncle?

Relative: 70

Guy: πŸ˜Žit’s an age of death, uncle. When will you die?

Relative:😳😑😑.


πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜ŽπŸ˜ŽπŸ˜ŽπŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£

-*-*-*-*-*-

Two terrorists having discussion in a bar, The waiter asks them what the discussion was about.


Terrorist: We are planning to kill 14 thousand people and a donkey.

Waiter: 😰Why a donkey?

Then one terrorist says to the other, “See I told you nobody will care about the 14 thousand people”.


 πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

-*-*-*-*-*-

Boy: Hey, you look so beautifulπŸ‘ŒπŸ»

Girl: Aww. Thank you☺️. I don’t know what to say.

Boy: πŸ˜ŽJust lie something, like I did.

-*-*-*-*-*-

John: Do you have a girlfriendπŸ™Ž‍♀️ Harry?

Harry: Yes John

John: Nice. Where is she from?

Harry: From a different nation

John: Oh really? Which nation?

Harry: ☺️From my imagiNATION.


🀣🀣🀣

-*-*-*-*-*-

-*-*-*-*-*-

Interviewer: Introduce yourself

Boy: My father’s name is Laughing

Boy: My mother’s name is Smiling

Interviewer: Are you kidding?

Boy: No, he’s my cousin and I’m Joking.

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚

-*-*-*-*-*-

-*-*-*-*-*-

Doctor: πŸ˜ŸI’m sorry but you suffer from a terminal illness and have only 10 to live.

Patient: πŸ˜¨What do you mean by 10? 10 what? Years? Months? Weeks?!

Doctor: Nine..

Patient: What?

Doctor: Eight.

-*-*-*-*-*-

-*-*-*-*-*-

Harry and John are text each other after a long time

Harry: Hi John how are you?

John: I’m doing well. How are you?

Harry: I’m doing great.

Harry: πŸ€”I just wanna ask you a question

John: 😌Sure buddy.

Harry: 🀨My Girlfriend typed IDK and TTYL. What is that mean?

John: I Don’t Know. Talk To You Later.

Harry: Ok, I will ask you whenever you are free.

    πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

-*-*-*-*-*-


Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Top 5 Inventions of India

Attitude Quotes